2012 Beauty Resolutions… What are yours?
Happy New Year to all!
While we’re all busy making merry (or just chilling during the holidays), it might be time to think of the 1 thing you can change to shake up your beauty routine and make yourself feel and look better for the coming year.
I’ve come up with 10 that I can think of right now.
- I will drink more water and eat more fruits.
- I will not forget sunblock even when I’m just popping out to grab something from the nearby stores.
- I will use up more MAC lipsticks and do my first Back-to-MAC with 6 empty containers! (Yes, I’m horrible, I think I have only finished about 4-5 MAC products in my life, and I’ve thrown some of them out before realizing I could have brought them back for free lipsticks.)
- I will wear more red lipstick. (I have quite a few beautiful red lipsticks, but I seldom dare to wear them out in the day so they mostly sit in my tray, neglected.)
- I will mix more custom-shadows using all my mineral pigments.
- I will stop picking at clogged pores. (Argh, I think this might be the one I fail.)
- I will stop buying nail polish until more dry up or get used up.
- I will moisturize my body more.
- I will do at least one Project 10 Pan.
- I will run a contest/giveaway for Makeupbox’s 1st Anniversary!
New Years’ Face of the Day:
- Maybelline Lasting Drama black gel liner
- Wet n Wild Greed Palette (matte beige) on lid
- Soft shimmery taupe brown (I mixed up a blend of my own but Satin Taupe is good) along outer halves of socket line
- Bourjois Volumizer Mascara (setting #1)
- NYX Angel blush on cheeks
- MAC Russian Red on lips with Pro Longwear Liner in Kiss Me Quick around edges
- Clear lip gloss dabbed lightly along center of lips