Chinese New Year FOTD (Neon coral-pink lips) 2013
Just a quick-quick post to run through a quick look I wore during the Lunar New Year holidays the last week before my little stint in the hospital. The main item was the super-bright coral-pink lip, which is a change from my usual blue-toned bright pink.
In daylight it goes really pink but indoors and in artificial light, it leans coral.
This isn’t a tutorial, because I literally just rubbed the taupe cream shadow (Maybelline Tough as Taupe) all over the lids, smudged a little black pencil on, and applied mascara. Then I applied blush and lipstick, and that was it for the whole day. Talk about low maintenance!
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation 120
- MAC Studiofinish Concealers NW25, C25
- Silica powder (for setting)
- NYX Pinky blush
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Tough as Taupe over lids
- Black Shahnaz Husain kajal smudged in outer corners
- L’oreal Voluminous Mascara in Blackest Black
- MAC Force of Love lipstick (Viva Glam Nicki is very close but a little less pink; Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in L’eclatante is a reddened and more matte - but equally bright - version)
Tomorrow, a multi-colored liner look that would go with this sort of super-bright lip!