Kim Kardashian Pin-Up Look with Fuschia Lips
I think this is by far my favorite Kim K. look in a very long time. She’s always looked fabulous wearing that heavy smoky eye and nude lips, but I love this strong purple-pink lip with the demi cat-eye and spiky lashes.
This look also reminds me of another, here, but is a cleaner and more “classic” look, with emphasis on strong contoured cheeks rather than a doll-like glow.
Get The Look With:
- Very full coverage on the skin, and very bright under eye area. Kim uses concealer lighter than her skin tone, but you don’t need to do so if you don’t like that sort of look.
- Apply very soft brown-beige shadow along the socket line for subtle contouring. Then apply a sofy black kohl pencil to both lash lines and water lines. Be sure to reach right into the inner corner at the tear duct, as this emphasizes the cat-eye shape better.
- To create the perfect kitten flick, follow the angle of your lower lid and extend outward. This might be tricky due to natural folds at the end of your eye, so the easiest way is to use a “stencil” by applying surgical tape as a guiding line. [Click here for photos on how to do it.] Apply spiky false lashes.
- Kim has very chiseled cheeks, but if you don’t, I really don’t recommend that you lay on the bronzer to try to mimic it. Just a little on the underside of cheekbones will do. The emphasis should be on the intense rosy blush. Apply a purple-pink blush (Try MAC’s Coygirl or La Femme Mulberry for a less costly alternative) along the high points of cheekbones. Avoid bringing it too close towards your nose as the entire under-eye area down to her apples is very highlighted.
- Apply MAC Up the Amp lipstick with a brush for extra definition, paying attention to emphasis your lip contours. If you don’t want to use a matching purple-pink liner. I suggest blotting gently with single-ply tissue, then reapplying for extra intensity and staying power.
P.S. Have you entered the draw for the 88 Palette giveaway?