[Eye-Candy] Lancome L’absolu Desir Fall 2013 Limited Edition Collection Launching from today!
Finally managed to get my hands on these for quick swatches in case you’re in the market for some luxe Fall products.
Blush Rose Désir:
Tawny peach blush with tiny gold sparks.
It looks like a bronzer, but it’s not. It’s a warm bronze-hued peach blush in a flattering satin-finish. Not too sparkly despite how it looks, and great for extending your Summer tan.
L’absolu Rouge lipsticks:
3 best-sellers* in limited edition black packaging
- 06 - a translucent pearl beige; great to add a gleam to the lips
- 185 - a coppery vermillion toffee - WAY more flattering than I’d imagined…
- 201 - a pink-tinged nude (I LOVE, love, love this blush-nude.)
*Do note that the best-seller shades/names may vary between countries and regions.
3 NEW L’absolu Desir shades in gold packaging
- 386 - a soft, creamy fuchsia-plum creme
- 186 - velvety garnet red with little silvery sparks
- 322 - a super-pretty pink creme
The L’absolu Désir Fall 2013 Limited Edition Collection will be available from 1st August 2013 onwards internationally, although some countries are getting it only in September.
In Singapore, you can find it at the following Lancôme counters only: Takashimaya,Isetan Scotts, Robinsons Centrepoint, Robinsons Raffles City, Metro Paragon, Tangs Orchard, BHG Bugis.