Shu Uemura “Black Princess” Look: Enchanted Black Parallel Palette
This is the second part of my “Pink vs Black” tutorial duo. (You didn’t think I’d stop at the Pink look did you?)
The Enchanted Black Parallel Palette is filled with purples, and a couple of contrasting shades like gold and green, for added drama. Unlike the pink palette, this is a palette where you’ll find tons of smoky eye options.
If your preference is for strong eye looks, you’ll get more use out of this set.
- Foundation - Shu Uemura The Lightbulb Foundation 564.
- Concealer - Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage SC-2.
- Powder - ClearLast High Cover Face Powder.
- Eyes and Cheeks - Enchanted Black Parallel Palette.
- Lips - Shu Uemura Lip & Cheek Fun-tasy creme in Heroine Rose.
- Lashes - I was supposed to use the stunningly dramatic Black Jewel On Wing premium lashes but they are way too large for my eyes, and I was not about to cut up a pair of $125 hand-made lashes! So I just used a pair of Katy Perry purple Ka-pow lashes.
- Extra: If your glue is visible, you might want to go over the lash band with a little black liner just to darken it.
For the corresponding Pink Princess look, visit here: http://www.makeup-box.com/post/65388639725/shu-uemura-6-heart-princess-eye-shadow-blush
So which look would YOU wear?