Holiday Look #1:
"Midnight Violet" - Smoky Iridescent Eye with Givenchy Le Prisme Yeux Quatuor in 72 Midnight Look
It’s December, so I’m doing a holiday looks series for those of you who are looking for some ideas for party makeup!
This is the second of 2 smoky looks done with Givenchy quads. Coincidentally, they are both floral-themed; rose first of all, and violet now.
Most people tend to go for the warm browns and pinks, but when it comes to an intense smoky eye, a violet is often much easier to pull off for all skin tones and eye colors.
- Foundation: Laniege Snow BB Soothing Cushion SPF 50+ No. 21 natural beige
- Concealer: MAC Studiofinish Concealer NW20
- Powder: ClearLast powder in Medicated Ochre
- Blush: Peri Pera Smile Fit Blush #3 (this is a Korean brand and probably hard to find outside Asia; try MAC Well Dressed)
- Eyeshadows: Givenchy Le Prisme Yeux Quatuor 72 Midnight Look
- Eyeliner: Givenchy Magic Khôl in Black
- Mascara: Givenchy Noir Couture Waterproof mascara in 2 Purple Velvet (you can always use a regular black)
- Lips: MAC Lipglass in Cultured
P.S. don’t forget the Givenchy Tea Party in Sephora Ion this coming Saturday! I’ll be doing a demo of a smoky eye look and dishing out some tips, so those of you in Singapore - do stop by between 2-5pm!