Pretty Pink Roses for Valentine’s (Gift Ideas!)
Here are a few rosy pink things to prettify yourself or to give to someone this Valentine’s!
- L’occitane’s super-popular Cherry Blossom “Cerisier” range expands with the addition of an “Eau Intense” called Cerisier Rouge, which is a sweeter, more delicious version of the original. There’s also a fragrant "Creme Caresse" Petal Soft Cream for silky date-night skin!
- Illamasqua is a brand known for avant garde makeup, but my favorite polish from the brand is possibly the prettiest, girliest duochrome shell-pink on the planet, aptly called Pink Raindrops.
- Yves Saint Laurent’s super lightweight Gloss Volupte won’t leave your lips all sticky and gross. While there are lots of gorgeous colors, I still love the cherry-rose shade 206 Fuchsia Oran. Wear it on its own for a juicy fuchsia pout, or dab a little in the center of your lip, on top of a nude gloss for that “berry-stained” kiss.
- Givenchy Le Prisme Yeux in 71 Purple Show is not purple, as I mentioned before. It’s a group of soft pinkish champagne-to-wine tones that’s very different from most palettes on the market, but still pretty on the eyes.
- Laneige Pure Radiant Blush no 3 Angel Pink looks intense and matte but goes on with a lit-from-within luminosity without any sparkles.This is sadly hard to locate outside of Asia, but MAC Peony Petal is a good alternative!