Clouded Sky: Kick-*ss Pastels with Make Up Store Products!
I’m working with a few of Make Up Store’s Summer collection products/colors today, and these include 2 BEAUTIFUL beautiful matte shades. A dusty grey-blue and a soft taupe grey (that doubles as a contour color). To contrast with the silky matte textures, I also added a pop of gold in the inner corners.
The paper lashes are COMPLETELY optional but I thought the colors and textures were so dreamy I just had to add those as an option. You can wear just one along the top lash (like in the pictorial image) or wear 2 (like in my face shot) for extra drama. It gives a slight harlequin goth makeup effect.
- Base: Make Up Store CC Foundation
- Setting Powder: (not pictured) ClearLast Powder in Shirohada
- Blush: Dior Healthy Glow Color Awakening Blush
- Brow pencil: Shu Uemura Hard Formula 9
- Brow Mascara: MAC Brow Set in Toasted Blonde (discontinued; use Girl Boy)
- Blue Shadow: Make Up Store Clouded Sky
- Taupe Shadow: Make Up Store Beaver
- Deep brown Shadow: Make Up Store Volga
- Brown liner: Tarte Moonstone Brown
- Mascara: Bobbi Brown Extreme Party Mascara in Black
- Paper lashes: Paperself Small Peacock Lashes
- Pink lipstick: Make Up Store Lipstick Pen in Bubblegum (love this color)
- Pink sparkly gloss: Make Up Store LED Gloss in Sparkle (They weren’t kidding when they named it; I was shocked by the insane amount of fine-grained sparkles in silver, purple, and pink. This is what I wish MAC Dazzleglasses looked like!)