My name is Maddie. I’m a singer/songwriter with a random obsession with Korean and Japanese things, which is mainly what my blog reflects. However, there is much more to me than that. The most important part about me is my music, but I also just began a youtube comedy channel! I believe in happiness and making the most of even the worst situations. My main goals are to have a successful youtube channel, attend the college Berklee College of Music, and to become successful in the music industry, whether it be with singing or songwriting.
1. How would you describe your makeup style? (i.e. classic 40’s pin-up, etc.)
My make up style is very simple and clean. I tend to stick to more natural looks, however I’m a sucker for a dramatic winged eyeliner and fluffy false eyelashes.
2. Lipstick or Lipgloss? Mascara or false lashes?
When it comes to lipgloss, I’m a hoarder. I always have a tube of Buxom lipgloss within two feet of me. I love mascara and false eyelashes, but I nearly always wear demi-lashes in order to give my brittle eyelashes a little pop.
3. You are late for a hot date and you have not done your face. You have space for only 3 items in your purse and these are…
Mac Studio Fix Powder, Clinique eyelash curler, and Great Lash mascara.
4. What is your biggest beauty challenge/hurdle?
My biggest make up challenge has been lipstick. I have a fear of all things lipstick, and I can never seem to find a good color without feeling stupid whilst wearing it.
5. What beauty product do you have way too many of?
I have wayyyy to many tubes of lipgloss, and too many purple based eyeshadow palettes.
6. What are your beauty pet peeves? (List 1-3.)
I hate when my make up looks cakey. This is the biggest turn of in the world for me, and it is something I’m always striving to avoid.
7. Who is/are your favorite beauty icon(s)?
My favorite beauty icons range from Emma Watson to Kyary Pamyu Pamyu.
8. What beauty product do you regret buying in the past half year? (List 1-3; hopefully you don’t have too many…)
I’ve had very good luck with make up in the past year, but my Bare Minerals experience was not so great. It made my pores look huge!
9. What (1-3) items is/are on your current Beauty Wishlist?
The Urban Decay “Naked” palette, a new set of brushes, and Dolly Wink false eyelashes.
10. If you were an animal/creature, you would probably be a…
sloth :3 They’re adorable, and they sleep a lot. Sounds just like me!
Thank you, and it’s very nice to meet you :)
Aww… nice to meet you too Maddie! Reply and let us know what your comedy channel is on Youtube!
You’re in the running for the MAKEUPBOX 1st Birthday Goodie Bag!