Copper Lined Eyes with Electric Pink Lips
There is something slightly off-kilter and fun about pairing a warm, warm eye with a strong, contrasting blue-based lip.
Here, I used the below products:
- A warm shimmery amber beige metallic: MAC Tan pigment
- A shimmery black shadow: Wet n Wild Greed Palette
- A coppery-bronze metallic gel liner (MAC Rich Ground Fluidline)
- Black kohl liner: The Body Shop Eye Kajal
- Minimal blush: Touch of NYX Angel with MAC MSF Natural in Dark for contouring
- Electric-pink matte lips: Barry M #52 or MAC Candy Yum Yum
Step 1: Apply a wash of tan, shimmery pigment over the entire lid.
Step 2: Blend a little smoky black into the outer corners and inwards along the outer halves of lash line.
Step 3: Apply a coppery-bronze metallic liner along the lash line, extending out past the eye for a cat like effect. Then run thickly along the bottom lash line as well.
Step 4: Run black kohl along the tide line and water line for definition, and then curl lashes.
Step 5: Apply black mascara to finish the look.
MAC Rich Ground Fluidline with Tan pigment
Step 6: The cheeks were kept deliberately light and neutral, with a bit of contouring at outer corners, and a trace of pale pink blush on the cheeks. Then finish by slicking on a dense, opaque hot pink lipstick to make your face pop.
MAC Tan pigment, MAC Rich Ground fluid line, and Barry M #52 Shocking Pink