Coastal Scents S36 Copper Pot, with MAC Hip N Happy Pencil and Revlon Crystal Lilac Lip Gloss
I admit I steer clear of oranges on most occasions. All the makeup rule-books will tell you it works with people who have golden/yellow skin tones but a lot of times, wearing it wrong just makes you look sallow and jaudiced.
I usually never wear copper as a primary lid shade. I’ll pair it with plenty of black or navy to balance out the brassiness of the look, but decided to just give the color a shot this past week. Pairing it with a brown gives it some depth and definition but doesn’t detract from the coppery heat.
Seems it can turn out ok if you pair it with a soft pink lip and cheeks!
- Coastal Scents S30 Cherry Chocolate Hot Pot in outer corners
- Coastal Scents S36 Copper Pot in center of lids
- Coastal Scents M14 Petal Peach Hot Pot in inner corners
- Maybelline Great Lash Big mascara in Blackest Black
- TheBalm Hot Mama
- MAC Liner in Hip N Happy
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Crystal Lilac