"The Softie": Soft Neutral Eye with a Gold Accent, and Blooming Pink Cheeks and Lips!
This is an easy to do tutorial that is a soft and neutral look that’s great for adding a touch of glamor while still being appropriate for day wear.
For those who can’t view the gif tutorial above (or find it too fast), go to my blogspot post here! I didn’t want to make it animate too slow as the file size gets too large for some browsers.
I used the 88 warm palette for this, a candy-pink matte blush called Peony Petal from MAC, and a bright, warm, light-pink matte lipstick from MAC called Please Me. (If you have fair to medium skin and have never checked this out, go swatch it!)
Other products used:
- Foundation: Diorskin Nude Liquid Natural Glow Hydrating Makeup in 021
- Concealer: MAC Studiofinish Concealer NC25 + C25
- Powder: Make Up For Ever Super Matte #12
- Eye base: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe
- Liquid Liner: VDL Ready Action Sponge-tip Liner in Black
- Maybelline The Falsies mascara in Black